Pennsylvania Disability (SSDI) Lawyer
Disability benefits from the federal government are not free money. Everyone eligible to receive payments from Social Security Disability paid into the system over their working lives – that means you too. If the pain of an injury or illness prevents you from working for at least a year, you may be entitled to obtain payments from a fund into which you’ve already paid. To take advantage of our more than 25 years of experience handling SSD application matters, contact our law firm today at 1 (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania if you live in Pennsylvania.
Suffering a serious injury or sudden debilitating illness can rob you of your ability work and earn a steady income. With bills mounting, you may be unsure of you how to continue providing for your family, or how you’re going to keep the roof over your head. If doctors expect your pain to reduce your functional capacity for at least a year, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. Qualifying for this income isn’t easy, but our law firm has helped thousands of disabled clients obtain the benefits they deserve.
If you’ve been hurt and can no longer work, contact Young, Marr & Associates today to get the help you need in applying for Social Security Disability benefits. Our Pennsylvania disability attorneys have more than 25 years of experience assisting the injured and ill. Call today at 1 (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania for your FREE consultation.
First Time Application Approval is Possible
There’s a popular myth about applying for SSD benefits that the Social Security Administration rejects every applicant’s first try no matter what the disease or injury. That’s simply not true. The reason most people suffer a temporary setback with an initial denial of benefits is due to some technical error in their documentation: they didn’t provide enough information or failed to fill out the stack of complicated forms correctly. Now, they’re stuck going through the appeals process, which could take months, when all they had to do was contact our Social Security attorneys in Pennsylvania to put their application together. Here’s what we provide to every client, every time:
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Process – our disability attorneys have appeared in front of every judge hearing Social Security Disability appeals in the area. That experience is tremendously valuable when preparing your claim to achieve its best chances for approval.
- Accumulation of Medical Records – we’ll compile detailed medical records from your doctors on your behalf to ensure your application has as much information as possible to allow examiners to decide eligibility for benefits.
- No Fees Unless We Win – we don’t accept fees for our services unless we recover benefits for you. There’s zero risk in hiring our firm.
No Fees Unless You Receive Benefits
Obtaining benefits for your disability can seem like an uphill battle, and it is unless you have the right kind of help. You want legal advocates to act in your best interests without regard for their financial benefit to your recovery, and rightfully so. At our firm, we work on a contingency basis, which means we won’t charge you fees for our services unless we can recover benefits on your behalf. If we can’t do our job, there’s no reason we should charge you for the work we didn’t do. Here’s what else you can count on:
- Multiple Offices in the Philadelphia Area – Philadelphia is the fifth largest metropolitan area in the country, and we have several offices throughout the area to accommodate where you live. Just let us know what area works best for you.
- Respect is Our Number One Concern – We don’t know how other firms do business, we only know that we treat each client with dignity and respect. You worked all your life to qualify for SSD benefits, and we want to help see that you obtain approval for the benefits you deserve.
- Dedicated Case Preparation – You can’t get what you deserve with incomplete medical records and shoddy application forms. Our legal team combs through your documentation for errors, and fixes them, to make certain a technical error won’t lead to your denial.
Ease the Turmoil in Your Family
A sudden illness or injury can cause a massive upheaval in your family from the ability to put food on the table or a roof over your head. We understand the pain and anxiety you’re going through because you can no longer work in the way you did prior to your medical condition. Hiring our firm takes the complex application and appeals process off your shoulders – we handle the claim from all sides. We focus on not only the diagnosis, but also how the injury or disease affects your daily activities on a regular basis.
If you’re ready for a law firm to treat you with kindness and respect, call Young, Marr & Associates today at 1 (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania for a free and private review of your claim.