We have offices located in Bucks County, Philadelphia, Quakertown, Bensalem, Bala Cynwyd, Doylestown, Jenkintown, Allentown, Easton, Mt. Holly, Hamilton Twp., Marlton and Piscataway
A History of Success
Our attorneys have an 89.4% success rate in social security disability cases. The average is 62% according to ssa.gov.
AS SEEN IN
Read Some Real Client Testimonials.
- DISABILITY LAW
- CRIMINAL DEFENSE
“I never thought that I would have to file bankruptcy, but Mr. Young and the firm made the process much less painful. I hope that I never need their assistance, but if I do, I would highly recommend them.” -George C.
“I was very pleased with this lawyer. He was very courteous and professional. We were always kept informed of the progress of my son’s petition for SSI and very happy with the outcome.” -Rita
“Job well done!! Gail represented me in a criminal case in which I was cleared of all charges. 100% satisfied.” – Anthony
How Can We Help
- Been paying credit card balances that seem to never go down?
- Lost your job and are now having trouble keeping up?
- Attempted to work out a payment arrangement to no avail?
- Been notified of a mortgage foreclosure action?
- Been denied for a mortgage or other line of credit?
- If the answer to any of these questions is “yes” then bankruptcy may be an option that you should consider.
Need A Disability Lawyer In PA? Look to our team of experienced social security disability attorneys.
How Can We Help:Get Your FREE Consultation
Criminal and DUI Defense from Two Former Assistant District Attorneys
We Can Help With:Get Your FREE Consultation