- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials(information or software) on Young, Marr & Associates web site for personal, on-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Young, Marr & Associates web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Young, Marr & Associates at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Young, Marr & Associates web site are provided “as is”. Young, Marr & Associates makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Young, Marr & Associates does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Young, Marr & Associates or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Young, Marr & Associates Internet site, even if Young, Marr & Associates or a Young, Marr & Associates authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Young, Marr & Associates web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Young, Marr & Associates does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Young, Marr & Associates may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Young, Marr & Associates does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Young, Marr & Associates has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Young, Marr & Associates of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Young, Marr & Associates web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania and New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
“When we came to see Gail Marr, Esquire, we were behind on our mortgage and car, and really wondered if we would be able to dig ourselves out. However, Gail was totally patient and understanding and that made us feel more relaxed, and we were able to successfully complete a Chapter 13 Plan. We are now 5 years removed from bankruptcy, and it was the best thing that we had ever decided to do.”
"Paul, you were so understanding and sympathetic, I truly felt like you understood where I was coming from. I was terrified and thought I would never be able to make it through, but you changed my opinion of attorneys, and I would highly recommend you to anyone who is in need of financial help."
Daria S. is under the age of 50 and classified by Social Security as a younger individual. She was denied benefits in Pennsylvania and came to our office with complaints of uncontrolled dizziness and vomiting with numbness and right side tinnitus. Her previous work history was with the U.S. Postal Service. Her primary diagnoses included vertigo and Meniere’s Disease. We were successful in helping Daria obtain benefits.
“Mr. Young was very knowledgeable and made us feel at ease with our situation. He handled our case very professionally and in a more timely manner than I have heard of other attorneys through friends. His staff was also very understanding and helpful. I would definitely recommend him and his firm and would use him again, if needed, in the future!”
Client was facing 90 days minimum imprisonment for a 2nd offense DUI. Case was dismissed at the Preliminary Hearing when the officer was unable to prove that the client operated the vehicle.
Client was originally charged with Felony criminal mischief for allegedly destroying thousands of dollars of bread and cookies in a supermarket in Yardley, PA. Client was found not guilty by jury of all criminal charges, sentenced by the judge for summary violation to pay $500.00 fine. Received worldwide coverage from the Associated Press and Newsweek Magazine and story was on all 4 local news stations, CNN and the Court Channel.