Pennsylvania and New Jersey Personal Injury Lawyers
A serious accident can permanently change every aspect of your life. You are likely to have costly medical bills and expenses – all at a time when your injuries leave you unable to support yourself or your family. You are also likely to have many questions about how you, your loved ones, and your future will be impacted. For example, how long will it take to recover from the injury? To what extent will your injuries heal? Will you ever be able to return to work? And will insurance provide coverage for your treatment?
The personal injury attorneys of Young, Marr, & Associates understand how overwhelming the aftermath of a serious injury can be, not only for the victim, but also family members and loved ones. Our knowledgeable and aggressive legal team has over x years of experience fighting for accident victims, enabling us to design a tailored strategy to maximize your recovery and put you back on stable financial ground. We will work around the clock to hold the person who injured you accountable for their actions, making every effort to see that you receive the compensation – and the closure – you deserve.
To confidentially discuss your personal injury claim in a free consultation, contact Young, Marr, & Associates online, or call our law offices at (800) 765-8512. We handle cases throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Types of Cases Our Injury Lawyers Handle
At Young, Marr, & Associates, we are fully equipped to handle a wide array of personal injury claims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. We will consult with medical experts, accident investigators, and other experienced specialists to determine what caused your accident, who was responsible, and how it will impact your financial future. Types of accident claims we handle include:
- Automotive Accidents – Car accidents, bus accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, and van accidents cause thousands of deaths and injuries each year. If you or a family member was hurt in a car crash, you may be able to get compensated for property damage, medical treatment, lost earnings, and other losses. Bicyclists and pedestrians can also file personal injury claims after being hit by a car.
- Commercial Vehicle Accidents – Truck drivers and other commercial drivers are held to a high standard of care on the road. If a trucker causes an accident, the trucker and/or trucking company could be liable.
- Medical Malpractice – When a doctor, nurse, or surgeon makes an avoidable error that harms a patient, it may be an example of malpractice, including birth injuries, failure to diagnose cancer, surgical errors, and other medical mistakes.
- Premises Liability – Premises liability is a field of personal injury law that deals with property defects and hazards, such as leaks, broken stairs, and dangerous structures. If you were injured on someone else’s property, including a commercial property like a grocery store or restaurant, you may have a claim against the business or individual.
- Product Liability – Product liability deals with dangerous and defective products, such as vehicles or car parts, batteries, toys, furniture, electronics, and even medications.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Slip and fall accidents, which can happen in indoor or outdoor settings, are very common in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. They can be caused by ice, debris, loose cables, poor lighting, or other property hazards.
- Spinal Cord Injuries (SCI) – Spinal cord injuries can cause permanent paralysis, chronic back pain, and other complications, making them among the most serious and costly injuries that can result from an accident.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) – Traumatic brain injuries, including concussions, can have lingering effects on nearly all systems and functions of the body, including speech, balance, memory, sensation, mood, and movement. A severe TBI can be permanently and completely disabling for the victim.
Whether you were injured in a car crash, an accidental fall, or sustained a different type of injury, we will conduct a thorough investigation to show who was at fault – and why you should be compensated. We will advocate fiercely for you while protecting your legal rights, guiding you through the court system, dealing with the insurance company, handling all documentation, and working to maximize the value of your claim. When you are represented by the injury lawyers of Young, Marr, & Associates, you can expect dedicated support 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Do I Have a Personal Injury Claim for My Accident?
You may have a personal injury claim if you were injured due to the careless or reckless actions of another individual. However, you will need to prove that certain facts are true using evidence like medical records, witness testimony, and photographs of the accident scene. While all accident cases are different, there are four essential elements to any successful claim or lawsuit:
- The defendant owed you a duty of care, like the duty to drive safely with respect to other drivers.
- The defendant breached that duty by acting carelessly or violating the law.
- The defendant’s actions, or failure to act, caused an accident.
- You suffered physical or financial harm as a result.
By presenting evidence that supports and strengthens your claim, we will fight to increase the compensation that you can recover for your injuries. Depending on the nature and severity of the injury, you may be entitled to the following types of compensation:
- Economic Damages – Compensation for expenses and financial losses, including losses you expect to sustain in the future, such as lost wages, diminished earning capacity, and the cost of medical care.
- Noneconomic Damages – Compensation for pain and suffering caused by the accident.
- Punitive Damages – Punitive damages may be awarded in cases where the defendant acted with extreme, egregious negligence.
PA and NJ Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting for Compensation
It is never easy to start putting the pieces together after a life-changing accident. However, you do not have to face this difficult chapter alone. With offices throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey, the personal injury attorneys of Young, Marr, & Associates can provide the compassionate support and aggressive representation you need and deserve at this time.
We are ready to pursue justice and fight for financial compensation on behalf of you and your family. If you, your spouse, or a family member suffered a disabling or catastrophic injury due to another person’s negligence, turn to our legal team for guidance and assistance. For a free consultation, contact Young, Marr, & Associates online, or call us today at (800) 765-8512.
“When we came to see Gail Marr, Esquire, we were behind on our mortgage and car, and really wondered if we would be able to dig ourselves out. However, Gail was totally patient and understanding and that made us feel more relaxed, and we were able to successfully complete a Chapter 13 Plan. We are now 5 years removed from bankruptcy, and it was the best thing that we had ever decided to do.”
"Paul, you were so understanding and sympathetic, I truly felt like you understood where I was coming from. I was terrified and thought I would never be able to make it through, but you changed my opinion of attorneys, and I would highly recommend you to anyone who is in need of financial help."
Daria S. is under the age of 50 and classified by Social Security as a younger individual. She was denied benefits in Pennsylvania and came to our office with complaints of uncontrolled dizziness and vomiting with numbness and right side tinnitus. Her previous work history was with the U.S. Postal Service. Her primary diagnoses included vertigo and Meniere’s Disease. We were successful in helping Daria obtain benefits.
“Mr. Young was very knowledgeable and made us feel at ease with our situation. He handled our case very professionally and in a more timely manner than I have heard of other attorneys through friends. His staff was also very understanding and helpful. I would definitely recommend him and his firm and would use him again, if needed, in the future!”
Client was facing 90 days minimum imprisonment for a 2nd offense DUI. Case was dismissed at the Preliminary Hearing when the officer was unable to prove that the client operated the vehicle.
Client was originally charged with Felony criminal mischief for allegedly destroying thousands of dollars of bread and cookies in a supermarket in Yardley, PA. Client was found not guilty by jury of all criminal charges, sentenced by the judge for summary violation to pay $500.00 fine. Received worldwide coverage from the Associated Press and Newsweek Magazine and story was on all 4 local news stations, CNN and the Court Channel.