Why File Bankruptcy?
Advantages of filing either a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- All phone calls and bill collections immediately cease.
- Immediately stop interest charges on credit cards.
- Provides for an orderly form of repayment on your debt.
- You may be able to reduce car payments and mortgage payments.
- May allow for reinstatement of a driver’s license if it was suspended because of an auto accident without insurance.
- Allows you to get rid of Judgments, bank garnishments, and wage attachments.
- Allows you to catch up on car and home payments.
- Allows you to stop utility shut-offs or regain utility service.
- Allows you to improve your credit scores while discharging delinquent credit.
- Allows you to become current on past due mortgage or car payments.
- Stops all foreclosure actions and tax sales while retaining your home and all other personal items.
- Allows peace of mind and the ability to get a fresh start!
☑ Been paying credit card balances that seem to never go down?
☑ Lost your job and are now having trouble keeping up?
☑ Attempted to work out a payment arrangement to no avail?
☑ Been notified of a mortgage foreclosure action?
☑ Been denied for a mortgage or other line of credit?
If the answer to any of these questions is “yes” then bankruptcy may be an option that you should consider.