Mount Laurel, NJ Disability (SSDI) Lawyer
Filing for Social Security Disability coverage can be a lengthy and stressful process, especially in combination with the hassles that come along with having a serious injury or illness in the first place. But coverage, for many, is necessary since they no longer have the ability to bring in a steady income – and not to mention have medical bills on top of all the daily necessities of living.
Unfortunately, filing for Social Security Disability benefits is different for everyone. Despite your circumstances, the Social Security Administration requires that you prove to them you are unable to work any longer, doing this can be easier said than done.
Luckily, Young, Marr and Associates understands the importance of Social Security Disability benefits and we are committed to getting you the benefits you need. We have been helping clients successfully gain Social Security Disability coverage for decades and we’ve represented thousands of clients during that time.
If you contact us, we will walk you through the process step-by-step, help you to gather the important documents to support your claim, file the necessary paperwork in a timely manner and if necessary, appeal a claim that’s been denied.
You need an experienced attorney fighting for you. Like all of our cases, we will handle yours courteously, honestly and timely. Young, Marr and Associates has the knowledge required to get you the benefits you deserve.
What is Social Security Disability Coverage?
The Social Security and Supplemental Security Income disability programs are the largest of several Federal programs that provide assistance to people with disabilities. They are both administered by the Social Security Administration and only individuals who have a disability and meet medical criteria (set by the government) may qualify for benefits under either program.
“Disability” under Social Security is based on your inability to work. The government considers you disabled under Social Security rules if:
- You cannot do work that you did before
- The government decides that you cannot adjust to other work because of your medical condition(s)
- Your disability has lasted or is expected to last for at least one year or to result in death
Social Security Disability Insurance pays benefits to you and certain members of your family if you are “insured,” meaning that you worked long enough and paid Social Security taxes.
Supplemental Security Income pays benefits based on financial need.
How We Can Help
- We will offer you advice and counsel on the law, various requirements, and whether or not you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits
- We will review your medical records and determine whether you need more testing
- We will develop medical evidence to support your claim through gathering proper medical records and supportive statements from doctors
- We will prepare you for the hearing
- We will decide if witness testimony is necessary and if it is, make the proper arrangements
- We will gather letters of support from friends, family members, employers, caregivers and other people as necessary to support your claim
- If you’ve been denied coverage, we will review your denial and determine the best possible course of action to reverse the denial
Trying to face the uphill battle of gaining Social Security Disability benefits on your own can be detrimental to your case. Call one of our attorneys today and let us focus on getting you the benefits you deserve – so you can focus on your health. Reach one of our attorneys today at (609) 755-3115 for a free consultation.
ALL CASES ARE OVERSEEN BY FORMER SOCIAL SECURITY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES
Before coming to Young, Marr & Associates, our SSD attorneys worked for the SSA which gives us an advantage over attorneys who have never dealt directly with the internal SSA system. We know the process is difficult – your job is to get better, and our job is to make sure you get the disability you deserve.
Chances are you are preoccupied dealing with a painful illness. You are concerned about your financial future, about how you will get by without a steady source of income.
Read what our clients have to say about us.
“I have already recommended Paul Young numerous times. He was honest, explained endlessly in terms that were understandable. Paul Young guided me through the process from beginning consultation to the end of case. Highly satisfied and grateful for his expertise.”