Easton, PA Disability (SSDI) Lawyer
Most people are paying for Social Security Disability Insurance throughout their entire career, so when something unexpected happens such as a debilitating injury or illness that keeps them from going back to work, it’s a shock when their claim for coverage is denied.
After spending hours on end filling out forms and gathering paperwork to prove your disability, the process can be so overwhelming, it’s tempting to throw in the towel. Don’t!
Young, Marr and Associates has been successfully helping clients with the frustrating process of gaining Social Security Disability coverage for decades. We have represented thousands of claimants during that time who have successfully obtained Social Security benefits.
It’s actually quite common for claims to be denied and if all the details of filing are leaving you frustrated, we can help!
We can walk you through the process step-by-step, help you to gather the important documents to support your claim, file the necessary paperwork in a timely manner and if necessary, appeal a claim that’s been denied.
You need an experienced attorney like Young, Marr and Associates on your side. We will handle your case courteously, honestly and quickly. Our team has the knowledge required to get you the benefits you deserve.
What is Social Security Disability Coverage?
The Social Security and Supplemental Security Income disability programs are the largest of several Federal programs that provide assistance to people with disabilities. They are both administered by the Social Security Administration and only individuals who have a disability and meet medical criteria (set by the government) may qualify for benefits under either program.
“Disability” under Social Security is based on your inability to work. The government considers you disabled under Social Security rules if:
- You cannot do work that you did before
- The government decides that you cannot adjust to other work because of your medical condition(s)
- Your disability has lasted or is expected to last for at least one year or to result in death
Social Security Disability Insurance pays benefits to you and certain members of your family if you are “insured,” meaning that you worked long enough and paid Social Security taxes.
Supplemental Security Income pays benefits based on financial need.
How Our Easton, PA Disability Attorneys Can Help
- We will offer you advice and counsel on the law, various requirements, and whether or not you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits
- We will review your medical records and determine whether you need more testing
- We will develop medical evidence to support your claim through gathering proper medical records and supportive statements from doctors
- We will prepare you for the hearing
- We will decide if witness testimony is necessary and if it is, make the proper arrangements
- We will gather letters of support from friends, family members, employers, caregivers and other people as necessary to support your claim
- If you’ve been denied coverage, we will review your denial and determine the best possible course of action to reverse the denial
Trying to face the uphill battle of gaining Social Security Disability benefits on your own can be detrimental to your case. Call one of our attorneys today and let us focus on getting you the benefits you deserve – so you can focus on your health. Reach one of our attorneys today at (215) 701-6519 for a free consultation today.
ALL CASES ARE OVERSEEN BY FORMER SOCIAL SECURITY LEGAL REPRESENTATIVES
Before coming to Young, Marr & Associates, our SSD attorneys worked for the SSA which gives us an advantage over attorneys who have never dealt directly with the internal SSA system. We know the process is difficult – your job is to get better, and our job is to make sure you get the disability you deserve.
Chances are you are preoccupied dealing with a painful illness. You are concerned about your financial future, about how you will get by without a steady source of income.
Read what our clients have to say about us.
“I have already recommended Paul Young numerous times. He was honest, explained endlessly in terms that were understandable. Paul Young guided me through the process from beginning consultation to the end of case. Highly satisfied and grateful for his expertise.”