Trenton, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being charged with a crime is always an upsetting experience. When you are accused of committing a crime, you run the risk of losing everything you hold dear, ranging from your freedom, to your finances, to your family and friendships. A criminal conviction can remain on your record for years, or even for the duration of your entire life — all the while presenting you with obstacles when it comes to getting a job, finding a place to live, or building relationships with the people around you. Criminal convictions are embarrassing, expensive, and can be damaging for years to come, long after a sentence has been completed.
The good news is that with an aggressive attorney defending you in court, a criminal charge — even a very serious charge — doesn’t have to end poorly. At Young, Marr & Associates, we have successfully slashed sentences and had many cases dismissed for thousands of clients in Trenton and across the state of New Jersey. Testimonials about our work speak to the quality of our defense litigation — and if you’re facing criminal charges, our Trenton, NJ criminal defense attorneys can fight for your case, too.
How our Trenton Criminal Defense Attorneys Can Help You
What makes us the best choice for you?
- We treat our clients with compassion. At Young, Marr & Associates, our defense litigation work is founded on the philosophy that all of our clients, no matter what charges they may be facing, deserve the right to be treated with dignity and respect, and to have their rights protected in court. We believe our clients are innocent until proven guilty.
- We get favorable results. We know how to win cases. We have been serving the residents of New Jersey for over two decades, and in that time, we have successfully defended thousands of cases encompassing a broad spectrum of criminal charges.
- We know how to counter the prosecution. Several of our own attorneys are former prosecuting attorneys, giving us an inside view of the prosecutorial mindset. Additionally, in our many years of legal service, we have come to know area prosecutors and the techniques they try to use against our clients.
- We are easy to reach. We believe that to be effective, attorneys need to be accessible to their clients. We are available online or by phone at (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania, and have conveniently located offices across New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- We are cost-effective. When you’re in the middle of a criminal investigation, the last thing you want to have to think about is managing attorney fees. We understand your position, and we are ready to create cost-effective, highly affordable payment plans.
Criminal Charges that We Handle
Our Trenton, NJ criminal defense attorneys have decades of experience handling a wide variety of criminal charges, including juvenile offenses. Our attorneys have defended clients in matters involving:
- Assault (Assault and Battery, Aggravated Assault, Assault with a Deadly Weapon)
- Domestic Violence (Child Abuse, Spousal Abuse, Family Law)
- DUI (First Offense, Repeated Offenses)
- Forgery (Forged Documents, Fraud)
- Murder (Murder, Manslaughter, Involuntary Manslaughter, Vehicular Manslaughter)
- Narcotics (Simple Possession, Intent to Distribute, Prescription Fraud)
- Probation Violation (DUI Violations, Traffic Tickets, Probation Court Violations)
- Rape (Battery, Statutory Rape, Child Molestation)
- Robbery (Armed Robbery, Home Invasion, Burglary)
- Theft (Shoplifting, Embezzlement, Identity Theft)
- Traffic Violations (Speeding Tickets, Hit-and-Run, Reckless Driving)
- Sex Crimes (Indecent Exposure, Solicitation, Computer Sex Crimes)
- White Collar Crimes (Money Laundering, Racketeering, Investment Fraud)
Call Now to Speak with a Trenton, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
If you or a loved one is facing criminal charges in Trenton, it is critical that you do not delay in retaining an experienced defense attorney. Prosecuting attorneys bring sharp minds and rigorous lines of questioning to the table, and you need to be able to effectively defend yourself from the accusations being levied against you. Call the law offices of Young, Marr & Associates at (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania, or contact us online today to arrange for a free, private, and in-depth legal consultation with an attorney.
NO JAIL TIME
Commonwealth v. "H" (DUI case)
Client was charged with three separate DUI cases calling for mandatory minimum imprisonment of 90 days on each case. Client was advised to seek immediate intensive alcohol counseling. Client was sentenced to 1 year of house arrest after serving 3 days in the county prison.
Commonwealth v. "C" (Felony drug/Firearms case)
Client was charged with felony Delivery of drugs and illegal gun possession and was facing a mandatory 3-6 year prison sentence in the State prison system. Client was sentenced to one year of house arrest.
Commonwealth v. "S"
Client was charged with simple assault, domestic. After a hearing where evidence and testimony was presented, the entire case was dismissed by Judge Leonard Brown.
State of New Jersey v. "H"
Charges for young man charged with second degree aggravated assault were downgraded to third degree and he was accepted into the County Pretrial Intervention program with charges to be dismissed and record expunged after one year of misconduct free behavior.
OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE TEAM INCLUDES TWO FORMER DISTRICT ATTORNEYS
We have decades of experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors, and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Anyone facing charges involving a criminal offense can expect to experience a heightened degree of emotional turmoil, for themselves, as well as their family members. Our team of highly qualified criminal law attorneys and expert legal support staff are committed to providing each of our client’s with the compassion and understanding they deserve, as well as an aggressive plan for representation at an affordable price.
As former prosecutors, we have a balanced and in-depth understanding of the criminal justice system and how the prosecution prepares cases. In addition, we have long-standing experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
At Young, Marr and Associates, when we say “experience matters,” we mean it. Our lawyers, which include two former prosecutors and a former senior deputy district attorney bring more than three decades of criminal law experience, handling more than 10,000 criminal cases. It is precisely that experience that allows us to achieve outstanding results for our clients facing DUI, traffic, felony and misdemeanor charges in state, federal and juvenile courts.