Location-Specific Criminal Defense Resources
- Allentown, PA DUI Lawyer
- Allentown, PA Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Allentown, PA Gun Possession Charge Attorney
- Allentown, PA Theft and Robbery Attorney
- Attorney for Lehigh University Disciplinary Hearings
- Assault Defense Lawyer for Lehigh University Students
- Bala Cynwyd Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Bala Cynwyd DUI Lawyer
- Bensalem, PA Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Bensalem, PA DUI Lawyer
- Bensalem, Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Lawyer
- Bensalem, Pennsylvania Traffic Lawyer
- Berks County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Berks County DUI Lawyer
- Bucks County Assault Attorney
- Bucks County Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Bucks County Criminal Destruction of Property Defense Lawyer
- Bucks County Drug Defense Lawyer
- Bucks County DUI Lawyers
- Bucks County DUI Test Refusal Lawyer
- Bucks County Felony Discharge of a Firearm Lawyer
- Bucks County Gun Possession Charge Attorney
- Bucks County Hit and Run Lawyer
- Bucks County Homicide Defense Attorney
- Bucks County Juvenile Defense Lawyers
- Bucks County Medicare and Medicaid Fraud Lawyer
- Bucks County Second (2nd) Degree Assault Lawyer
- Bucks County Sex Crimes Attorney
- Bucks County Sexual Assault Lawyer
- Bucks County Simple Assault Lawyer
- Bucks County Terroristic Threats Lawyer
- Bucks County Theft & Robbery Attorneys
- Bucks County Traffic Attorney
- Bucks County Underage Drinking Lawyer
- Bucks County Violation of Protective Order Lawyer
- Burlington County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Burlington County DWI Defense Attorneys
- Chester County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Chester County DUI Defense Lawyer
- Criminal Defense Lawyer for Lehigh University Students
- Dauphin County DUI Attorney
- Delaware County DUI Lawyer
- Delaware County Underage Drinking Lawyer
- Doylestown, PA Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Doylestown, PA DUI Lawyer
- Drug Possession Defense Lawyer for Lehigh University Students
- DUI Defense Lawyer for Lehigh University Students
- East Brunswick, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
- East Brunswick, NJ DUI Lawyer
- Easton, PA Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Easton, PA DUI Lawyer
- Hamilton Township, NJ DWI Defense Lawyer
- Hamilton, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Harrisburg, PA DUI Lawyer
- Jenkintown, PA Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Jenkintown, PA DUI Lawyer
- Lehigh County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Lehigh County DUI Attorneys
- Mercer County Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Mercer County DWI Defense Attorneys
- Montgomery County Assault Attorneys
- Montgomery County Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Montgomery County DUI Attorneys
- Montgomery County Gun Possession Lawyer
- Mt. Holly Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Mt. Holly DWI Defense Attorneys
- Mt. Laurel, NJ Criminal Defense Lawyer
- New Jersey Arraignment Attorney
- New Jersey Criminal Defense Attorneys
- New Jersey DWI Defense Attorneys
- Northampton County Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Northampton County DUI Defense Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Arraignments Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Pennsylvania DUI Defense Lawyer
- Pennsylvania Intent to Distribute Narcotics Defense Lawyer
- Philadelphia Cocaine Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Philadelphia Crystal Meth Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Drug Paraphernalia Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Drug Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia DUI Defense Attorneys
- Philadelphia Ecstasy Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Expunction Lawyer
- Philadelphia Felony Defense Attorney
- Philadelphia Heroin Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Marijuana Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Molly Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Possession of a Controlled Substance Lawyer
- Philadelphia Psychedelic Mushrooms Possession Lawyer
- Philadelphia Sexual Assault Lawyer
- Philadelphia Traffic Lawyer
- Philadelphia Weapons Charges Lawyer
- Piscataway NJ DWI Defense Lawyer
- Quakertown, PA DUI Lawyer
- Quakertown, Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Quakertown, Pennsylvania Sexual Assault Lawyer
- Quakertown, Pennsylvania Traffic Lawyer
- The Pennsylvania Bread Squeezer
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Trenton DWI Defense Attorneys
- Underage Drinking Lawyer for Lehigh University Students
- West Chester County Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Attorney
- York County DUI Attorney
- York County, Pennsylvania Criminal Defense Attorney
DUI Info Center
- Can You Dispute the Results of a Breathalyzer Test?
- Common Misconceptions About New Jersey DWI Charges
- Do All PA DUI Convictions Lead to Jail Time and a Criminal Record?
- Do DUI Charges Ever Disappear?
- Do First Time DUI Offenders Face Severe Consequences?
- Does a DUI Charge Definitely Lead to the Loss of Your License?
- Does a First Time DUI Offender Really Need an Attorney?
- DUI and DWI FAQs
- Facing Your Fears After a DUI Arrest
- First Time Offenses for Drunk Driving
- First Time Offender Program: ARD
- How Are You Penalized For Refusing a Blood, Breath, or Urine Test?
- How Do You Defend a DUI That Also Involves Prescription Drugs?
- How Does Speeding or an Accident Affect Your DUI Case
- How Prevalent Are DUI’s in Pennsylvania?
- How Should You Interact With Police During a DUI Stop and While in Custody?
- Mandatory Sentencing Rules for Pennsylvania DUI’s
- Pennsylvania ARD Program
- Prescription or Illegal Drug-Related DWI in NJ
- Public Defender v. Private Attorney for DUI/DWI Cases
- Second Time Offenses for DUI/DWI’s
- Third Time Offenses for DUI/DWI’s
- What Actions Can You Take to Help Your DUI Case?
- What Do New Jersey DWI Charges Entail?
- What Happens When You Get Your First DUI in Pennsylvania?
- What Is the Criminal Court Procedure for a DUI?
- What is the Criminal Court Procedure for a DUI in Pennsylvania?
- What Is Your DUI Attorneys Job Prior To Your Trial Date?
- What Will Occur if Your Are Stopped and Arrested for a New Jersey DWI?
- Who Will Find Out About Your DUI Arrest?
- Will Your License Be Suspended When Charged with a New Jersey DWI?
NO JAIL TIME
Commonwealth v. "H" (DUI case)
Client was charged with three separate DUI cases calling for mandatory minimum imprisonment of 90 days on each case. Client was advised to seek immediate intensive alcohol counseling. Client was sentenced to 1 year of house arrest after serving 3 days in the county prison.
Commonwealth v. "C" (Felony drug/Firearms case)
Client was charged with felony Delivery of drugs and illegal gun possession and was facing a mandatory 3-6 year prison sentence in the State prison system. Client was sentenced to one year of house arrest.
Commonwealth v. "S"
Client was charged with simple assault, domestic. After a hearing where evidence and testimony was presented, the entire case was dismissed by Judge Leonard Brown.
State of New Jersey v. "H"
Charges for young man charged with second degree aggravated assault were downgraded to third degree and he was accepted into the County Pretrial Intervention program with charges to be dismissed and record expunged after one year of misconduct free behavior.
OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE TEAM INCLUDES TWO FORMER DISTRICT ATTORNEYS
We have decades of experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors, and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Anyone facing charges involving a criminal offense can expect to experience a heightened degree of emotional turmoil, for themselves, as well as their family members. Our team of highly qualified criminal law attorneys and expert legal support staff are committed to providing each of our client’s with the compassion and understanding they deserve, as well as an aggressive plan for representation at an affordable price.
As former prosecutors, we have a balanced and in-depth understanding of the criminal justice system and how the prosecution prepares cases. In addition, we have long-standing experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
At Young, Marr and Associates, when we say “experience matters,” we mean it. Our lawyers, which include two former prosecutors and a former senior deputy district attorney bring more than three decades of criminal law experience, handling more than 10,000 criminal cases. It is precisely that experience that allows us to achieve outstanding results for our clients facing DUI, traffic, felony and misdemeanor charges in state, federal and juvenile courts.