Bucks County Criminal Defense Lawyer
Fighting criminal charges can be an exhausting experience. Your mind races with ‘what if’ scenarios as you toss and turn through sleepless nights. You just want the problem to go away, for all it to be some bad dream. Sadly, the prosecutor’s decision to pursue a case against you is all too real. You need experienced legal advocates on your side to reclaim your life and put this unfortunate incident behind you. Our criminal defense lawyers in Bucks County feature two former prosecutors and a former Senior Deputy District Attorney. We know the law, and we have handled more than 10,000 criminal cases.
If you or a family member has been arrested, call Young Marr & Associates today at (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania for a consultation with a member of our dedicated legal team. Hiring an attorney is one of the most important decisions of your life. Make the right choice for yourself and your family.
Types of Criminal Charges in Bucks County We Handle
The attorneys at Young Marr & Associates are equipped to defend clients in almost any criminal defense case they may have, including any of the following practice areas:
- Assault – Assault charges are a serious matter in Pennsylvania and can carry harsh penalties. Young Marr & Associates are able to defend against all varieties of assault charges, including assault and battery, assault with a deadly weapon, domestic violence assault, and sexual assault; they are especially equipped to handle aggravated assault and simple assault cases.
- Burglary, robbery and theft – Burglary, according to Pennsylvania law, entails entering (or unlawfully remaining inside of) a building with the intent to commit a crime. Young Marr & Associates are prepared to advocate for their clients as they face burglary charges, as well as similar robbery and theft charges.
- Domestic violence – Domestic violence charges can entail a variety of related though distinct behaviors, including assault, terroristic threats, homicide, harassment, stalking, criminal sexual conduct, and kidnapping. Young Marr & Associates are equipped to defend clients against any domestic violence-related charges.
- Drug charges – Whether you have been charged with drug possession, drug distribution or trafficking, drug manufacture or cultivation, or the possession of paraphernalia, Young Marr & Associates have the experience necessary to handle your drug charges.
- DUI/DWI – Driving with a blood alcohol content (BAC) that exceeds .08 results in a DUI charge in Pennsylvania. The attorneys at Young Marr & Associates can ensure that criminal proceedings for DUIs are handled fairly, using acceptable evidence.
- Murder and manslaughter – The attorneys at Young Marr & Associates can craft a defense against your murder and/or manslaughter charges while making sure that all your rights are respected throughout the process.
- Rape – Rape and other sex offense charges can severely impact the lives of those that are faced with them. Whether you are facing charges for rape, statutory rape, or other sexual offenses, seek the help of the attorneys that work with Young Marr & Associates as you deal with your case.
- Traffic violations – Young Marr & Associates can support clients with traffic violation charges by making plans to help them avoid penalties including fees, points on their license, and jail time. Young Marr & Associates are prepared to help their clients with traffic violations of all sorts, including speeding tickets, hit-and-runs, reckless driving, and more.
- White-collar crimes – “White-collar crime” is an informal title given to a category of crimes that are committed through fraud or dishonesty in the pursuit of financial gains; they may be various forms of money laundering, insurance and mail fraud, or racketeering. Young Marr & Associates are able to help clients handle any white-collar criminal charges.
Facing Criminal Charges and Your Rights
You have the right to an attorney from the moment the police place you under arrest. Invoking that right is one of the most powerful ways to ensure that you put yourself in the best possible position to mount a strong defense of your innocence. We won’t allow authorities to question you and risk the chance of investigators twisting your words and convincing you to admit to charges that you may have had nothing to do with. From the moment you hire our firm to represent you, we go to work. The lawyers at Young Marr can offer the following benefits to all their clients’ cases.
- Long-standing professional relationships – Our legal team has built up a professional rapport with criminal prosecutors and judges throughout the Philadelphia area. These connections are invaluable for determining the most effective strategy to dismiss the charges against you, have your charges reduced, or prove your innocence.
- In-depth knowledge of criminal proceedings – Knowing the ins and outs of the criminal justice system is integral to formulating a strong defense. We already know the tactics prosecutors may use to establish your guilt and the best methods of defeating them.
- Experience where it counts – Yours isn’t our first case. In fact, it’s not even the hundredth time we’ve been in the courtroom. Our attorneys have literally participated in tens of thousands of criminal cases spanning three decades, and they can put that experience to work for you.
Bucks County Criminal Defense Attorneys Offering Free Consultations
Our firm has a location in Bucks County and several more throughout the Philadelphia metro area for your convenience, so you can more easily meet with us and discuss your case. If you can’t travel, that’s no problem; we can come to you to conduct a thorough review of the charges you are facing and begin to ascertain how to create the best defense on your behalf. Whatever criminal charges you must fight, we can help you navigate the complicated criminal justice system. Call us today at (609) 755-3115 in New Jersey or (215) 701-6519 in Pennsylvania. We know that hiring an attorney is a big decision. Go with experience. Go with Young Marr & Associates.
NO JAIL TIME
Commonwealth v. "H" (DUI case)
Client was charged with three separate DUI cases calling for mandatory minimum imprisonment of 90 days on each case. Client was advised to seek immediate intensive alcohol counseling. Client was sentenced to 1 year of house arrest after serving 3 days in the county prison.
Commonwealth v. "C" (Felony drug/Firearms case)
Client was charged with felony Delivery of drugs and illegal gun possession and was facing a mandatory 3-6 year prison sentence in the State prison system. Client was sentenced to one year of house arrest.
Commonwealth v. "S"
Client was charged with simple assault, domestic. After a hearing where evidence and testimony was presented, the entire case was dismissed by Judge Leonard Brown.
State of New Jersey v. "H"
Charges for young man charged with second degree aggravated assault were downgraded to third degree and he was accepted into the County Pretrial Intervention program with charges to be dismissed and record expunged after one year of misconduct free behavior.
OUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE TEAM INCLUDES TWO FORMER DISTRICT ATTORNEYS
We have decades of experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors, and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Anyone facing charges involving a criminal offense can expect to experience a heightened degree of emotional turmoil, for themselves, as well as their family members. Our team of highly qualified criminal law attorneys and expert legal support staff are committed to providing each of our client’s with the compassion and understanding they deserve, as well as an aggressive plan for representation at an affordable price.
As former prosecutors, we have a balanced and in-depth understanding of the criminal justice system and how the prosecution prepares cases. In addition, we have long-standing experience dealing with local police departments, prosecutors and judges throughout southeastern Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
At Young, Marr and Associates, when we say “experience matters,” we mean it. Our lawyers, which include two former prosecutors and a former senior deputy district attorney bring more than three decades of criminal law experience, handling more than 10,000 criminal cases. It is precisely that experience that allows us to achieve outstanding results for our clients facing DUI, traffic, felony and misdemeanor charges in state, federal and juvenile courts.