Best Philadelphia Bankruptcy Lawyer CALL FOR A FREE CONSULTATION

Phones Answered 24 Hours a Day


What to Do if Your Spouse Was Arrested in Bucks County, Pennsylvania

When a person is arrested and held in police custody, they often rely on friends and family on the outside to help them. In many cases, an arrested individual will depend on their spouse. The spouse outside of police custody is in a better position to begin meeting...

How Do DUI Checkpoints Work in Pennsylvania?

Generally speaking, police must have some valid reason to stop a driver on the road.  However, in Pennsylvania, police have the authority to set up DUI Checkpoints (or roadblocks) under Title 75 Section 6308(b) which specifically allows police to stop a vehicle in...

Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition (ARD) and the Chichkin Case

Accelerated Rehabilitative Disposition in Pennsylvania (hereafter referred to as ARD) is a Pennsylvania Statute that is encoded at Title 75 Section  1552.  ARD is a minimally reporting probation, that varies from county to county in terms of the requirements, that can...

What Are the Gun Laws in Pennsylvania?

Did you know that in Pennsylvania, you do NOT need a license to carry a firearm in order to purchase a gun?  You don’t need a license to own a gun either.  Finally, you don’t even need a license to keep a gun in your home or place of business. So when do you need a...



icon car - Criminal Defense

Learn what to do if you have been stopped for DUI/DWI.

icon car - Criminal Defense

If this is your first DUI offense, you may be eligible for ARD.

Best Philadelphia Criminal Defense Lawyer